Tax Relief Los Angeles CA
Is your tax debt taking over your life? Does the amount the IRS is claiming you owe seem impossible to pay? Donâ€™t know how you are ever going to pay the tax? Is there a resolution for your taxes? These are some of the questions many people ask as they are looking for tax relief. Donâ€™t worry! You are not alone! What may seem like an insurmountable task today may actually turn into a desirable solution to get you back on track with your taxes.
We've helped hundreds of taxpayers resolve their tax burdens and have successfully negotiated with the IRS on numerous occasions. There are steps which we take at Ovsep Margaryan, CPA to get you the tax relief you are looking for! It's important to be realistic with your tax and be patient in the process of getting your taxes in order. Often the IRS will request more and more information to assess your financial situations.
With every client looking for relief in tax, we will first assess your overall financial health. We provide you with an in depth questionnaire about the amount of income and types of assets and liabilities you have. From there we will then decide which alternative is best for your tax case. Whether it be a an Offer in Compromise - where you settle your debt with an amount less than you owe, an installment agreement â€“ where you agree to pay a monthly set amount to the IRS, or to be placed in Currently Non-Collectible Status â€“ where essentially the IRS doesnâ€™t both you for a couple of years, at Ovsep Margaryan, CPA we will give you an depth analysis and help you choose the option which makes the most sense.
As part of your tax relief, we can also help you with the following services:
- Penalty Abatement â€“ If you have received a penalty with late filing, late payment, or late estimated tax payments, a certain amount may be abated or removed.
- Offer in Compromise â€“ This option is available to those suffering from financial hardships and allows the taxpayer to pay back taxes for an amount less than they currently owe.
- Installment Agreements â€“ This is commonly known as the payment plan but itâ€™s important to know that the taxpayer canâ€™t just negotiate this on their own with the IRS for multiple reasons. For one you must show your financial hardships and second the IRS will want you to pay more than you can handle.
- Innocent Spouse Relief â€“ if your spouse or former spouse owes taxes that you donâ€™t feel you are responsible for; there may be a solution for you to remove the tax debt.
- Currently Non Collectible â€“ If you are unable to pay your tax, the IRS may grant you this status if you fall into the hardship rules. The benefit of this is that the IRS will temporarily stop collections.
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Tax Audit Representation
- Employment Tax Representation
- Trust Fund Recovery Representation
- Release of Bank Levies
- Release of Wage Garnishments
- Lien Releases
- Lien Subordination
- Lien Discharge
- Lien Withdrawal